It's Friday. Wrap up your work, sit at a cafe, write in your journal.
Make a weekend to-do list like this:
- Call my grandma on the phone and ask her what fashion trends were big when she was my age
- Watch Bjork sing this incredible version of "Anchor Song"
- Have some ice cream for breakfast, even if it's just a spoonful
- Wear something out-and-about that makes me feel beautiful
- Read an F. Scott Fitzgerald short story and imagine myself as one of his icy dames
- Lounge in bed for at least 20 minutes after I've woken up
- Look at water...the ocean, a lake, a creek, whatever is closest
- Savor a few cups of coffee (bonus points for having a pastry to dip in it)