Friday, September 25, 2009

On this luscious autumn Friday...

I have been listening to this song over and over (and over and over):


And I have been thinking all day about being a redhead like Taylor Tomasi:

Shot by The Sartorialist...

...and by his girlfriend, Garance.

How great would it be to have hair the color of turning leaves? You couldn't get much more autumn than that.

Also, I'm completely enthralled by the love letters of Georgia O'Keeffe. And I'm practically swooning from the romance of this photo shoot.

On that note, I'm going to try to rally my strength for the wild plans of this evening, and try not to drag too much from the wild events of last evening. Thank you world for wild plans. Thank you world for high, high heels. Thank you world for late-night phone conversations. Thank you world for coffee. Thank you world for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment