Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Let's play catch-up.

I'm getting bad at blogging lately. Geez, life. Stop distracting me from my internet world! Unread blog entries are piling up in Google Reader and everything.

So this will be a mish-mash post of things. For example, Laura and Carter both have these thin, velvet-covered hangers which make your closet less cluttery, and the velvet catches all those slippy little camisoles and strappy dresses and doesn't let them fall off. I got hooked immediately and now I use them and they are a freaking dream.

The movie Adventureland basically rocks my world. I'm no Kristen Stewart fan, but Jesse Eisenberg is someone to watch. I've added The Education of Charlie Banks to my Netflix queue simply because of him.

I have this cold (I hate summer colds) that seems like it's never going to go away, so I've been drinking a bunch of this nectar of the gods to boost the vitamin C.

This morning when I woke up and checked the weather, it was only 69 degrees. Do you know what that means? FALL IS COMING! Here's what's on my fall fashion wishlist: high-waisted pencil skirts, black skinny jeans, gold, tangly chain necklaces, and of course this chunky circle scarf that I'm so obsessed with. Also, fall means chilly beach walks and hot apple cider and leaves changing colors and trips to the icy north and pink noses and pale skin and cold hands and deliciousness.

Well, that's about all the random I have for now.

1 comment:

Jessica V. said...

Those hangers are freaking amazing! My mom got me hooked on them after she bought some off HSN. Now everyone carries them :)

Post a Comment