Thursday, September 10, 2009

"If I were a boy..." Part II

If I were a boy, II.

The stores I'd frequent:
Freeman's Sporting Club
Cole, Rood & Haan Co.
J. Crew
Ozwald Boateng
Paul Smith
Ben Sherman
Nicholas K
Band of Outsiders
Jack Spade

Films:
Anything by Wes Anderson
Ocean's Eleven
The Great Escape
The Big Lebowski
Unforgiven
The Blues Brothers
This Is Spinal Tap
From Russia with Love

More style icons:
Paul Newman
Robert Redford
Wes Anderson

OK...now that I got all that out of my system, I have to say...boys have no excuse not to dress well. None. There is fashion/style inspiration all over the places for guys. Geez, dudes. Stir up those wardrobes!

2 comments:

Belle said...

The post made me think of this website:

http://rulesformyunbornson.tumblr.com/

Sabrina said...

I completely forgot about that blog. I'm totally editing my blog post(s) to add this and a few others.

Post a Comment