Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am becoming addicted to gingham.

I can't seem to stay away from it.

My main source of lust is the classic blue and white checked shirt seen...

...and Gap.

The shirts are practically identical, besides the $20 price difference. How cute would this look tucked into a neutral skirt with the sleeves sloppily rolled and a fun necklace? Or worn untucked under a cozy sweater with jeans and boots? I'm so into this print that I even featured it in the first outfit I'd wear if I were a boy.

I've also avoided larger check prints for fear of looking too much like a hipster or a lumberjack, but I can't fight the temptation to wear checks much longer.

Look how cute this vest from Forever 21 is!


Or this jacket!


Or this dress!


Should I just cave into temptation? Or should I run from gingham as fast as I can?

No comments:

Post a Comment