Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday, a wedding day!

What a gorgeous day! Now that I've lounged around with my coffee and been thoroughly lazy, I'm going to try to enjoy the sunshine before heading off to a swanky swank wedding at the Daniel Island Club this evening. Take a peek at the incredible shoot Charleston photographer Leigh Webber did of an Indian wedding ceremony at the Daniel Island club back in May:



I've decided to wear one of my go-to black dresses:



Now I just need to decide how to accessorize it. Such tough decisions on this gorgeous day!

1 comment:

Leigh Webber said...

Hey Sabrina! I love reading your blog and was very amused and delighted to see a few of my photos on there. Thanks!

I hope you had a great time at the swanky wedding you went to! I wish I could be a guest sometime soon too.

Post a Comment