Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Little white sparrows overhead.

Oh, distractions. Distractions, distractions, distractions.

Yesterday, instead of blogging, I went to trivia and finally learned some of the trigonometric tricks that will one day make me a pool shark, and then I spent some final moments with a friend who is leaving our beautiful city for his mountain hometown.

Today I am going to see some songwriters-in-the-round, whatever that entails, but if you are as curious as I am to see what it is, stop by the Music Farm!

And on the note of stuff to do...this Saturday is Redux's Art Auction at the Center for Photography. I will be volunteering there, so grab tickets, stop by, and I'll tell you which of the incredible pieces you can buy me. Har har har. All jokes aside, many of Charleston's best artists have pieces up for auction and places like Sugar Bakeshop, Sermet's, Pane e Vino, and everyone's favorite--D'Allesandros--are sponsoring it, so you know there's sure to be all sorts of snacks and drinks and delights and magic.

Here's a music video from my boyfriend, Robert Francis:

No comments:

Post a Comment