I am so ready for 2010. It's going to probably be the best, most amazing year of my entire life. Next to 2009, an uneventful year would look amazing.
Here are a list of resolutions I have for 2010:
- Successfully grow out my hair, and then get cute bangs (and then dye it reeeeed).
- Find someone to harmonize to "Afternoon Delight" with me.
- Write in my journal every day, even if it's boring.
- Finally open my Etsy store.
- Go thrifting at least once a week.
- Tour every historic home in Charleston.
- Less texting, more letters.
- Travel: I mean you, NY, LA, and Chicago.
- Bake treats, then give them away.
- Make more secrets.
- Less driving.
- More pictures.
- More and more and more music.
- Whisper more.
- Finally try a Pimm's Cup.
- Have a tea party with all the girlfriends I've made this year.
- Say yes to more slow dances.
- Spend an entire day barefoot in the park.
- Learn to make really good Indian food.
I can't stop dancing to this: