Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Sunday night.

So it's Sunday night...I've had two mojitos to try to fend off Monday. I don't think it's working. Instead, before falling into the warm embrace of my bed, I will share some things:

  • Most importantly, my eBay auctions.
  • Have you seen this video on the incredible meteor in South Africa? It is nothing short of magic:
  • My song of the day from yesterday is still my song of the day, today. I can't stop listening to it. Oh, crushes. They're simultaneously awful and wonderful.
  • Maya played dress-up again; this time in my sister's basketball hoodie:


And these things are enough to keep me occupied and happy until next weekend!

Oh, and on the topic of Maya playing dress-up, this is her dressed as an American Apparel model:

No comments:

Post a Comment