Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Friday again, you guys.

  • I took the Mad Men quiz. Is it any surprise that I got 15/15?
  • I'm thinking of all the million ways I can wear my new jeans. Annnnd my new dress. I swear, I'm really done shopping now. At least for this week.
  • I'm loving the song that Ben Vernon (of Bon Iver fame) has done with his new side project, Volcano Choir.
  • This tea has been saving my life lately. And it's delicious.
  • The Jivamukti yoga studio here in Charleston has four downloadable audio classes for you to enjoy. They're free, but they encourage you to donate to great causes.
  • I don't like using plastic bottles, so I've been refilling an old Perrier bottle with regular water. I think the green glass adds an element of class to my cubicle.

What things are really getting you going today?

1 comment:

Belle said...

Love the dress--so simple, yet so versatile. Appeals to my practical nature.

This Friday, I'm enjoying this:

- The "Bank Dance" from 500 Days of Summer extras: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17KUOQOlt8E

and this:

- Thoughts of making Smitten Kitchen's Sweet Cherry Pie with all the cherries I saw at Whole Foods this morning http://smittenkitchen.com/2008/06/sweet-cherry-pie/

Have a wonderful weekend!

-Belle

Post a Comment