- I took the Mad Men quiz. Is it any surprise that I got 15/15?
- I'm thinking of all the million ways I can wear my new jeans. Annnnd my new dress. I swear, I'm really done shopping now. At least for this week.
- I'm loving the song that Ben Vernon (of Bon Iver fame) has done with his new side project, Volcano Choir.
- This tea has been saving my life lately. And it's delicious.
- The Jivamukti yoga studio here in Charleston has four downloadable audio classes for you to enjoy. They're free, but they encourage you to donate to great causes.
- I don't like using plastic bottles, so I've been refilling an old Perrier bottle with regular water. I think the green glass adds an element of class to my cubicle.
What things are really getting you going today?