Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why I love eBay.

I've been looking for new brown flats for a while and I got the brown version of these Sigerson Morrison flats in the mail yesterday (I couldn't find the brown online):



On Zappos, they're on sale for $334.80 (original price: $469). ON eBay, these babies cost me $46. THANK YOU, eBAY!

Anyone who knows me knows that there are few things I love more than a bargain. I love showing off my $3 coffee table or my dining room chairs found on the side of the road. But this might be my best deal yet.

Anyone else have this deal obsession?

4 comments:

Heather Solos said...

Certainly I do it, too. My new favorite dress? Goodwill, $6 bucks.

Sabrina said...

It's the greatest.

Quintessential_Laura said...

umm, YES! I'm pretty much obsessed with deals as well. I can't even remember the last time I paid full price for something besides food or something from IKEA. I just know that everything eventually goes on sale, just have a little patience. Ebay is fabulous and I'm currently trying to find all the cool markets/thrift stores in my area which is a little difficult since I don't know anyone. Those shoes are great and the price is even better!

Unknown said...

I've gotten some fabulous deals on eBay -- and some buyers have gotten good deals from me. As the saying goes, "One man's trash is another man's treasure."

Post a Comment