Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quarantine, Day 4.

So, as of Tuesday around 10am, the frustrating terms of my quarantine were magnified about one billion percent when my internet stopped working. Don't worry. Comcast will be able to come out sometime NEXT WEEK THURSDAY to reset it. Only a week to go! (Hello, my name is Sabrina, and I am an Internetaholic.)

Here are some things that have brought joy into my life during my quarantine:

Lovely roses sent by some of my amazing co-workers yesterday.







Watching a LOT of movies.



And reading.


Also, my world has been fully rocked upon learning that Reese's has finally answered my prayers by making Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. Feel free to send me these by the pound.

I've also been making music mixes. Please email me your address if you'd like me to mail you one.

And leave me a message to read. I miss human contact. Badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment