Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tick-tock.

I've never been a watch person. I am awful with time, and prefer to come and go at general intervals.

However, lately I've taken a liking to wearing a watch.
My blingy watch from Big Lots. Holla!

I don't know if someone can turn from a never-wears-a-watch person to an always-wears-a-watch person, but I'm quickly slipping to that side. There's something comforting about the tick of an analog watch. It steadies you up and gives you a sense of constancy. Also, they look cool.

This is the baby I really want:


I love a masculine watch on a lady wrist.


Watch or no watch?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was never a watch person until college, now I don't know if I ever actually take my watch off. I feel strange not wearing one now.

Jessica V. said...

I feel naked without my watch.

I'm not sure how I'll get through my wedding without it.

i'm cathy. said...

http://static.oprah.com/images/200905/omag/200905-omag-great-buy-106-350x263.jpg

I have this watch! It is not something I would ever buy, but Mom gave it to me this spring (she has a navy one, and Mary has an orange one). I LOVE it!! I also got a sweet digital Casio Baby G watch from D for my bday. it has a stopwatch and I use it everyday at work. I am officially a watch person now, and I love the one you picked out. looks great!

Post a Comment