Friday, August 7, 2009

Things consuming my life today.

I'm obsessed with this gallery of Jackie O. at Fashion Beast. It's like one long J. Crew ad.
Like a kitten to a ball of yarn, Odosketch is going to keep me busy for ages (thanks, VSL!).
My co-workers and I have developed a chemical dependency. This is our vice.

Finally, I will leave you with an image. The poster behind me is from a co-worker who was displeased with my office feng shui, so he presented me with this lovely print of two parrots (named Amos and Charles, respectively) to spice things up a little.

While this image is from last week, not today, I am no less consumed by this poster than I was a week ago. It will have to suffice.

I love Fridays and weekends and posters of parrots and Lifesavers mints. What do you love this Friday?

3 comments:

i'm cathy. said...

I love not having to go to work or school this Friday. and chopping carrots and zucchini for a homemade experimental lasagna tonight!

Anonymous said...

He? I gave you that poster Sabrina! :)

Sabrina said...

You're right. Luke commented on the sad state of my office feng shui and mentioned the poster, but you were the TRUE giver of those beautiful parrots who, incidentally, have been passed on to Christie as of Friday afternoon. I hope they enjoy their new home!

Post a Comment