Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sundays Rock.

Today is Sunday and I have nothing of real value to contribute. I've started my morning by having homemade chocolate chip cookies for breakfast and will balance that out with yoga. Then, a trip to Lowes and maybe some time by the pool. I may also watch Gigantic...Zooey Deschanel's other new movie that went straight to Netflix. Here's the trailer:



I'll leave you with a photo of my gorgeous new babies and a promo for Season 5 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.




Happy Sunday!

7 comments:

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Love love love those shoes!!!!!

Dallas Shaw said...

great shows (can't wait for that show) - we have similar taste

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

i'm cathy. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
i'm cathy. said...

love the shoes! i just ordered some online... i hope the link works!

http://store.alloy.com/item.do?categoryID=1772&itemID=50577&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=

Unknown said...

Ding dong- I love your shoes! Where'd you get them?

Unknown said...

oh and adam showed me that clip from always sunny last night and a little pee came out

Sabrina said...

The shoes are Tahari...$20 at Marshall's...holla! Also, I love "kitten mittens!"

Post a Comment