Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Loves.

* Mint.com: It's my babysitter and best friend rolled into one. Mint.com keeps track of all my spending, savings, loans, and credit cards on one site. It has all sorts of fancy charts and graphs to show you where you blow your money each month. Oh yeah, and it's free. Start using Mint.com to manage your money today!

* On the note of spending, I love my new utility jacket. It's like the one from J. Crew, but much, much cheaper. And in the color I actually wanted. Also, note to Gap and Banana Republic models: you look awkward. Always.

* Target's new StyleBoutique, a weekly fashion wrap-up for "frugalistas." I consider myself to be one of this bunch, and I love me some Nina Garcia.

* All sorts of Friday night events: Benjamin Hollingsworth's opening at Aster Hall, Gig! Posters Show at 52.5 Records, CofC's French Film Festival at Sottile Theatre...

* The Savona Malea Tote from Kate Spade's sample sale (today is the last day!) is GORGEOUS. I would buy it if I weren't holding cash for something secret I'm lusting over on eBay right now.

* Finally, my Friday is consumed with plans for an autumn trip to Burlington, VT to see the best one, and then hopping the border to Montreal to see this band:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally agree with you on Mint.com, I like seeing what I spend compared to the average American, plus it helps me keep the spending in check so we can afford to pay the rent each month.

Post a Comment