Friday, January 15, 2010

I've been MIA.

Hello, readers.

I've been MIA lately because, frankly, I haven't had much to say. My life has been consumed with counting down the days until Skins Season 4 premieres (13!):




I've been listening to "Cosmic Love" by Florence + The Machine pretty constantly:


I've been drinking a lot (a LOT) of home-juiced fruit and vegetable juices:
This is Granny Smith apple, golden beet, and dandelion greens juice.


Today at work I pondered the mysterious appearance of a Japanese paper wall clock in my cubicle:

There is no battery in it.


I saw Up in the Air yesterday, which I enjoyed, but I felt like I needed a hug afterward.

A lot of well-known actors have cameos in this film, like Zach Galifinakis and that guy from one of the Law & Order shows.

I'm also enjoying:
* "Two Gentlemen of Lebowski"--The story of The Big Lebowski written in the style of Shakespeare.

* Found Magazine's Find of the Day.


Happy Weekend!


2 comments:

Sara Logan Photo said...

That juice, looks de-licious! Wouldn't have thought of that combo but I'll definitely have to try it. Though where in the world am I to get dandelion greens? Whole Foods?

Sabrina said...

Actually, I got mine at Harris Teeter...they were right there by all the other greens. Yum!

Post a Comment