Wednesday, June 2, 2010

True Brew.

I just got back from a fun little event at Fuel where Palmetto Distributing was introducing Kind Beer to the Charleston crowd. I think I found a new summer beer to sip--their pale ale was deeeeelicious. Plus, it's served at a lot of my favorite local hang-outs, and it's brewed in South Carolina. It's got a higher alcohol content, though, so sip with caution (or not).

On the note of beer, I got a sweet package in the mail today. Wrapped up in some vintage goodies was this:


Eel River Brewing Company's Acai Berry Wheat is perhaps the healthiest beer ever...it's got all the antioxidants of acai berries and all the fun of beer AND it's organic. It's probably just like taking your vitamins.

Just in time for a summer filled with patio-sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment