Monday, December 28, 2009

Flying and flying by.

Christmastime has been crazy. I got home on Christmas Eve with just enough time to barely beat my parents, grandparents, and sister home from church. In the blink of an eye, we had food set up and were opening presents until the wee hours of Christmas morning.





I had barely gotten out of bed on Christmas day when family started coming over to nosh and chat until our big Christmas evening dinner. I think there were about 18 of us, which isn't even the biggest Christmas we've had here. Either way, it was fantastic to see family and gorge on delicious food.







As soon as it finally felt like Christmas, it seemed like it was all over. Next year I'm really, really going to try to get into the Christmas spirit. I brought the movie Joyeux Noël for the family to watch, and that sure helped. Everyone should watch it.

Excellent cast, amazing story. I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment