- hunt for an appropriate costume for Kevin's birthday party
- gesticulate wildly with my faux nails and eyelashes
- fail at games like beer pong and flip cup
- fully appreciate my down comforter by staying in bed far too long and listening to my newly-made "Music for Lounging Around" mix and snuggling under the covers
- venture to the post office to mail off pretty things, including a bright pink surprise for a lovely friend in Seattle
- check out the Winter Craft Bazaar on Meeting St.
- go to the farmers market in search of warm and tasty treats--also buy eggplant
- play dress up in my closet
- once roomie gets home, make plans for fun and games which may or may not include going dancing
- recreate Saturday's first to-do item and snuggle under down comforter while listening to lovely music
- test out Midtown's brunch menu and build the perfect Bloody Mary, since they do custom ones
- sit for an hour or ten at Kudu
- watch a Christmas movie: either Love Actually, A Christmas Tale, or both
- make a good dinner and cinnamony hot chocolate for dessert
I have so much to do...I hope I manage to accomplish everything on my list...