* Played around with my online résumé.
* Made a trip to King's Greenhouse, which is like the Anthropologie of garden centers.
* Got completely addicted to digging around in the gnarled branches of my family tree.
* Watched my sister, Kati, be the rock star of her softball team as they won 17-0. She cracked that bat and slid into home like a champ (three times!). She got the game ball.
* Had a delicious meal on the porch of grilled salmon and dill potatoes with asparagus picked fresh from the garden.
* Talked to my dad about my pipe-dream business plan.
I have to say...it's good to be home.