Friday, May 1, 2009

Two things about today have reignited my Francophila.

This morning, I started this book:



It's the story of a seamstress in Coco Chanel's workshop. While it doesn't have rave reviews, I'm a sucker for anything related to Coco.

Then, Aleigh and I went to Café Monte for lunch today, and it was just as charming as you'd expect (as was my lunch mate!). I plan on going back many more times when I'm in Charlotte.

Also makes me love all things French:







(Apparently I really enjoy movies that include Julie Delpy walking around Paris.)





I think I'd better stop here. If I started listing every French/French-related film, fashion designer, perfume, food (cheese! wine!), I'd have to start a whole new blog on the topic.

1 comment:

Alexandrialeigh said...

I had a lovely time at lunch, too!

Post a Comment