* I love soft-boiled eggs.
* No matter how many times I watch my videotaped rendition of "Feliz Navidad" from a Christmas program when I was 8, it never gets less horrifying.
* I will never be able to beat my sister at any sport, besides Wii Bowling or Wii Boxing.
* The sound of a tile cutter makes me feel like my ears are about to bleed.
* There are few things better than sipping a beer around a fire pit on a breezy spring night.
* Deciding to move around an entire room of furniture the night before a large family gathering is not the best idea.
* While my family may talk too loud and too much, be too boisterous and a little too eccentric for some people, they make for a mighty fun group and are a rad bunch of individuals.
* More specifically, my parents are angels. They listen to my worries, whether at 3pm or 3am; they make me feel confident that everything will be OK; they show me how to laugh at my mistakes but also learn from them. They basically rock.
* Teeny, tiny oak trees have very big, strong roots.
* I really enjoy making lists.