Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MADNESS.


Image from the The Chicago Tribune.

Holy cow...I know I'm late to the party on this one, but how good is Mad Men? The intro credits, the storyline, THE COSTUMES, the characters...it's like an Academy Award-winning drama stretched into multiple seasons of awe-inspiring goodness. It's too good to be a TV show, really.

I always meant to watch this show, but I learned about it after the first season had already begun, and I hate starting a show in the middle of the season. Thanks to the almighty Netflix, I am now three or four episodes away from the end of Season One. Too bad Season Two is already on air. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on the marathon of that one.



I just cannot get enough. Does anyone else watch this? Have a favorite character?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh. My. God. I cannot believe you haven't been watching this!!!! I believe next week is the Season 2 finale, but you really need to get all caught up for Season 3. It is probably one of the best TV shows ever....I love Peggy for her independent nature & I love Joan for being a feisty redhead who doesn't want to be tied down. And you can't help but love Don, just because he's so gorgeous.

But Pete...well Pete could go jump off a cliff. He is so annoying....

Sabrina said...

It's shameful, I know. But I am so glad that I am out of the darkness and into the light that is Mad Men.

I hope there's a marathon of Season Two so I can catch up.

I love all the characters, except Pete. I think he's liable to turn into a serial killer at any point.

Jessica V. said...

Comcast used to have the entire season On Demand, if you have digital cable....I don't know if they still do, but it certainly came in handy when I missed an episode.

Post a Comment