Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cross-over.

I love when two of my interests, fashion and film, overlap.

That's why I am thrilled about this movie:


But I've already raved about that in a previous post.

However, to add to that excitement, I just read news that a film is being made about Vivienne Westwood, and Kate Winslet is playing her from the 1970s until the present day. I don't know if my heart can handle this much joy.



Are you thrilled? I'm thrilled.

One thing I am very sad about, however, is that my dream booties seen in my collage here, are on backorder till November. Sob...

2 comments:

Quintessential_Laura said...

YES! So excited. I haven't heard anything about the Vivienne Westwood flick but I love her and Kate Winslet. Also I think most of the boots are on backorder at Urban online which stinks. However, it's only a month and last time I ordered something that was backordered from there it came earlier. I will email you soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm interested to see what they make of these films. I think they could either be really good or completely butcher it!

Post a Comment