Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am freaking out.



I just need to remind you all that tonight is the season premiere of Pushing Daisies! There's enough dark and depressing political and economic drama on TV lately, so relax this evening with the cutest dark comedy you'll ever see (if you haven't already fallen in love with this show.) Lee Pace is adorable, as are Anna Friel and Kristen Chenoweth. I love the cast, I love the costumes, and I love the sets. Pushing Daisies is filled to the brim with creative inspiration.

Love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to watch this online with no success and was contemplating buying it on DVD...

Sabrina said...

ABC.com isn't working for you? If you have Netflix, I'd say rent it first, in case you don't love it. But you probably will love it, because it is such a great show. Either way, if you end up watching it, let me know how you like it!

Post a Comment