Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lanvin Lovin

It seems that I'm always overwhelmed with something. Well, Fashion Week is another one to add to the list. From New York, to London, to Paris, to Milan...I just can't take it.

Anyway...I felt that I could get out of my overwhelmed state to just share with you my highlights from Lavin's Spring 2009 collection. Yet again, my heart aches with longing for any and all of these pieces.



Images from Style.com. See the complete collection here.

I could post every image from the show (and from the looks of it, I almost did!).

I love the way Elbaz focuses on color...usually one bright color and then black. There are no distractions from his silhouettes. The styling for the show is perfect...the heels, the occasional necklace in the perfect, contrasting color (see the pink dress...I'm not usually a pink person, but love the coral necklace with it, as well as the booties), and the shoes are GORGEOUS. He also creates outfits that celebrate the female form. He gives these waifs the illusion of curves! A+.

Oh, and:

No comments:

Post a Comment