Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm Back!

I put a hold on my daily blogging to prepare for the "Chandler's Birthday Celebration/ Labor Day Weekend Extravaganza."

We had a group of friends over to the house for a long weekend filled with dance parties, cookouts, shopping and beach days.

However, along with the usual cleaning and organizing that comes with an impending visit, Chandler thought up the idea of making goody bags, reminiscent of the ones you used to get after a childhood birthday party. These were updated with a Le Creuset spatula and ramekin, a little notepad, a bag of grits (an homage to Charleston, of course) and a great vintage mix CD. Chandler picked out the hits and I designed the CD cases.

Here's what they looked like:



And of course, Happy 24th Birthday to this handsome fellow!

1 comment:

i'm cathy. said...

yay! happy birthday to chinky! and thank you for being such good hosts! I had so much fun and I am going to make a quiche this weekend with my sweet new le creuset gear.

Post a Comment