Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Caved...

...and finally signed up for Polyvore. I avoided it for a long time because I was too overhwelmed with all the possibilities! I decided to look online to find some pieces that I own (or some that look similar) and mix them with pieces I'd love to have.




In case you're curious, my dream piece from this look is the gorgeous bootie featured at the bottom. Those are the Jeffrey Campbell Victor Booties and I want them with every fiber of my being. They are $178 and available exclusively at Urban Outfitters' site, for now (see more here). Unfortunately, I don't have an extra $178, and each time I go onliine to look at them I notice that another size has sold out. They still have size 7s in stock, so if a generous benefactor feels the overwhelming need to purchase these for me, I will gladly give you my mailing address. Otherwise, they will probably be gone before I scrape together $178 for those beauties.

Anyway, the outfit is my dream kind of look for cool weather. I like the mix of the floral headpiece with the military-style jacket.

Does anyone else have Polyvore that will share their creations? I'm still getting the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment