Monday, August 25, 2008

Domino, How Do I Love Thee?

Let me count the ways...

So, domino has always been my go-to guide for interiors.

They have added additional spice to my life by making their first decorating book available for pre-order (it comes out in October).



If you'd like to read more about it or pre-order your own copy, stop by here.


Not only that, but they have a new scrapbooking (not THAT kind) tool, where you can collect your favorite inspirational images--from the domino website, to saved images on your computer, to your favorite design blog's images. You can see my dream living rooms in my own deco book on the right side of this blog. I didn't get too fancy with my books...I just made a book for each room...you can probably browse all of them if you click on the slideshow.

If anyone makes their own books, send me a link so I can steal some of your images!

3 comments:

Meghann said...

Sabrina:

Margaret's friend Meg again...you probably already know about this site, but just in case no:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/home

I'm fairly obsessed...

Sabrina said...

I love Polyvore, but sometimes I get overwhelmed with all the possibilites.

Quintessential_Laura said...

Domino is the best thing to ever happen to my future home.

Post a Comment