Friday, August 15, 2008

Completely Unrelated Things


Image from The New York Times

Whenever I hear about things like this, I feel frustrated with myself for wimping out and not becoming an archaeologist.

In other news, I have a set of white sheets that wrinkle so easily. When I pull them out of the dryer, they look like crumpled pieces of notebook paper. The wrinkles are too deep to steam out and I hate ironing with a passion. Even that doesn't get them completely crisp. Is there a time-saving solution for this detestable situation?

1 comment:

Alexandrialeigh said...

Wha? You are really freaking me out. Did you know that I quit Anthropology (wanted to be an archaeologist, too) for the more "practical" communication degree? I ended up getting an Anthro minor instead. Loved those classes more than life itself, hated the comm classes. Wow.

Post a Comment