Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dream Jobs.

The blog world has been all a-flutter as of late with the news of Jenna Lyons' appearance on Oprah today. Jenna is the creative director for J. Crew and the force that gave a huge makeover to the brand's reputation and brought it to the height of cool. Also, I should say that besides being obsessed with this woman's career, I am also wildly in love with her Brooklyn brownstone. (You have to take a peek if you don't know what I'm talking about. Her closet alone is worth committing crimes for.)

I can't find an embeddable video yet, but click here to get a glimpse of a day in the life of Jenna Lyons.

Hey, Jenna, let's trade!

And while on the topic of all things Jenna, here are some of her shopping tips:


Did you hear that? She's obsessed with white shirts and blazers. I think we are meant to be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment