Friday, October 23, 2009

At The Red House...

So, while I was hanging out with my friend Cathy in Vermont, she shared something with me that is so cool that I had to pass it along. The thing that is so cool is this: ilovelocalcommercials.com.

Basically, Rhett & Link, two dudes from the great state of NC (and NC State alums) work with local businesses to create original (and freaking hilarious...to me, at least) local commericals for them. The best part? The commercials are created at no cost (this means FREE) to those small businesses.

Would you like to see some of the work they've done? Well, OK then...look below:


"I used to be a gynecologist in Cuba. Now I sell cars here in America."


"At The Red House, where black people and white people buy furniture. And Hispanic people too. And all people."


"So come on down to Cullman Liquidation and get yourself a home. Or don't. I don't care."

You can nominate your favorite local business(es) so that they can get a cool commercial too, so go to their site and make stuff happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment