Thursday, October 15, 2009

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

After much moral support and encouragement, I've finally been convinced not to bring everything in my wardrobe. Here's what I've settled on for the icy north:

I've packed:
  • iPod, stuffed to the gills
  • camera
  • passport
  • magazines
  • sweets from a sweet one
  • gray jeans
  • black jeans
  • gray thigh-high wool socks
  • gray wool armwarmers
  • plum fingerless gloves
  • gray hat
  • black skirt
  • oatmeal wool skirt
  • plaid peplum skirt
  • a variety of striped shirts
  • brown riding boots
  • black high-necked peacoat
  • gray military coat
  • black platform heels
  • black and brown flats
  • black and gray leggings
  • black tights, textured and plain
  • off-white cowl
  • necessary underthangs
  • exercise garments
  • gems and jewels and other belted accessories




While I'm gone, if you feel so inclined, leave me some inspiring things. Quotes, movie/music recommendations, knock-knock jokes, secrets, bits o' trivia, declarations of love, or whatever else you feel like.

I will return on Tuesday with photos, tales of adventure, and a new French-Canadian wardrobe.

2 comments:

Kathy Pool said...

As I began to read this post...I thought..."Yeah! she is coming to Alaska!"

Sabrina said...

Haha...that's DEFINITELY the icy north. But, alas, I stayed on the East Coast.

Post a Comment