Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kelly Wearstler for SFERRA.

Thanks to trusty Daily Candy, I was informed that Kelly Wearstler has a line of home products coming out through SFERRA at the end of April.

Her products are a bit out of my price range (the pillow below is $595), don't expect to see them in my house anytime soon, but, hey, a girl can dream!

Here are some of my faves:

Ribbon Pillow


Diamond Throw


Thistle Table Linens


All images from KellyWearstlerForSFERRA.com

And while I'm thinking about it, I still need Kelly's latest book (not for long...she has a yet-untitled book coming out this year):

Image from HarperCollins.com

And don't even get me started on her outfits. No...I just need to share:




I love the frizzed-out hair with the sequined beret on top. She can do anything she wants.

Oh, and did I mention that she's from Myrtle Beach and she used to be in Playboy (according to Wikipedia, she was Playmate of the Month in September 1994)?

No comments:

Post a Comment