Thursday, July 15, 2010

Berries.

I have a sweet tooth that is so serious that it possibly rivals a drug addiction. I try to keep it in check, but at times it's quite hard. For example, when I see Haribo Raspberries & Blackberries I have to fight a compulsion to buy (all of) them. Maybe it's because they look just like my favorite fruits, or maybe it's because their look, taste, and texture bring back the memories of all the amazing candy stores on my first visit to Germany--they were filled with different types of gummy candies in every shape and flavor. Now that I think about it, Germans must have some sort of predilection for sweets--sugar addicts run amok on my family tree.


Either way, when I see them, I have to have them (which is why I try to avoid the candy aisle at the grocery). One taste and I'm a little kid again.

No comments:

Post a Comment