Monday, July 14, 2008

What I Really Want...

...is a penpal.

I have all this stationary, and I never write letters. It's heartbreaking, really, because what is more exciting than an envelope in your mailbox that isn't a bill, or an announcement that you're entered to win $1.2 million, or yet another pre-approved credit card statement?

If you want a penpal, or know anyone who wants a penpal, email me at:

waitforthesignal@gmail.com with your mailing address and check your mailbox!


image, from Griffin & Sabine, at NickBantock.com

2 comments:

Thundershocked said...

My penpal is my grandmother. She's 95 and can't hear well on the phone, so I write her letters instead.

Shelly said...

hey i will be your penpal! i love stationary and letter writing.

let me know if you're interested :)

-Shelly (Cathy's co-worker!)

Post a Comment