Tuesday, May 13, 2008


from FilmoFilia.
I am so excited about this film, I can barely stand it.

This leads to me rebuilding my Dream Girl Posse. This girl posse of mine is a mixture of women who inspire me and I would love to have as my best friends/ girl crushes.


Zooey Deschanel


from ZooeyDeschanel.us
She will always be on my list, because if she isn't playing an awesome role in a film, she's wearing something incredible to a premire or making beautiful music.


Audrey Tautou


from MimiFrouFrou.com
She's a pixie, she's French, she played my favorite film character ever (Amelie) and she continues to be awesome.

Leslie Feist


from CBC.ca
I thought that no album could be better than Let it Die, but then Feist came out with The Reminder. There was a time in the recent past where that album, and especially the song "I Feel it All," was the only thing that could make me feel that all was right with the world.

1 comment:

LauraBlogs said...

We are somehow psychic. I just posted an entry about the Chanel movie too. Can't wait!!! I think I might be more excited about that than the new Sex and the City.

Post a Comment