Sunday, October 14, 2007

Things I've Loved This Week

Pushing Daisies

I've given it two episodes and it still seems fantastic to me. It has all of the great visual effects of Amelie, and the female lead says "son of a bitch" when things go wrong, and it's really funny.

Michael Sowa


Speaking of Amelie, you may recognize this painting as being one from Amelie's apartment. Michael Sowa, a German painter, uses a color palette and animals in humorously serious poses and situations that make me smile whenever I see one of his works.

So cute. I love them all.

My Even Newer Pair of New Shoes

These shoes are so high and so freaking sexy.

Harry Potter

I always said that once all the books were out, I'd read the whole series. The time has come. Plus, it serves as a great distraction from the other book I'm reading: If I am Missing or Dead by Janine Latus. It's a memoir of a woman who analyzes her own abusive relationship history after her sister is murdered by her boyfriend. Whew. Heavy stuff.

I can't wait to see what new loves this week brings me.

Also, hopefully this will be a future love, because I already love the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment