Saturday, October 6, 2007

Thank you, AC's.

Tonight was my first experience at AC's on King Street. It was fun, with one exception: the female bartender. I was hoping that the times she ignored my drink requests and allowed guys to shove beside me and take up all of my personal space in order to talk to her were not reflections on her personal attitude, but, instead, minor details that she didn't notice. However, I was mistaken. Her character came out even further in the women's restroom. I was standing in line for one of the two stalls, and the stall nearest to the door opened. I was just about to grab the stall door when the main restroom door opened. The female bartender breezed into the stall. I said, "Excuse me, but I was in line." At this point she responded with, "Fuck you. I work here." I stood there, stunned. The girl washing her hands was like, "Wow. She is not even worth it." At this point, the other stall opened and I went in. I'm still completely shocked. I wish I weren't so passive-aggressive and weak. Otherwise, she would still be experiencing the taste of my knuckles in her mouth. Thank you for teaching me a lesson, Ms. Female Bartender in a Black Halter Top Typical Stereotype.

No comments:

Post a Comment