Monday, October 8, 2007

Night Map

Sometime between 3:42 and 5:17 this morning, I had the strangest nightmare. My dad and I were driving down the street and we saw all of these people running. Apparently we were used to this, and my dad parked the car behind a building and we ran across the street into a concrete parking deck where others were hiding. We had to crouch behind concrete walls so that we wouldn't be spotted by the searchlight. Then they started shooting missile-like fire things through the parking deck. I'm pretty sure I woke up before I got hit by one, or the machine gun-fire. (Isn't there an urban legend that says that if you die in a dream then you die in real life?)

Anyway, the even funnier thing is that dream was more comforting than the things I was thinking in all the times during the night when I was awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment