Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fall Fashion

So, I decided to do some lusting over some Ready-to-Wear fashion. I scrolled back to Style.com's Fall 2007 shows and picked out a few things that I loved.

Vena Cava







Vena Cava has such great layering and shapes. I want the first outfit to be in my closet NOW.

I also loved Balenciaga.







I've been obsessed with this collection since I saw the Keira Knightley "Out of Africa" themed shoot in Vogue. The colors, the scarves, and the angles are perfection.

My favorite collection, however, was Rachel Roy. She is so tasteful and I love everything.





Perfect.

I looked through Rag & Bone's collection, and while the womens' fashions were nice, the mens' were FANTASTIC.







The last image is from Spring/Summer 2008, but it was too good to pass up. If guys dressed like this in real life, I don't know what I'd do with myself. Really.

Carmen Marc Valvo's entire collection was perfect. It was all structured coats and gorgeous cocktail dresses and gowns. Everything he does is perfect.

BCBG paired every outfit with sheer gray tights. I never realized how complementary gray is with most colors.

Does anyone have endless amounts of money to aide me in my clothing addiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment