Wednesday, September 26, 2007

WCBD-Channel 2

So apparently Kelly (Love Johnson) and I were on the news, riding our bicycles. Even after Kelly asked the camera guy, "Are you filming?" His response: "Nah."

Well, obviously he was.

Why am I always on the news for the most random things? One time, my church's youth group did a stupid thing of The Dating Game, and Steven Jaynes and I went on together and were the only ones of the 3 couples that weren't actually dating. We just acted stupid, but knew enough about each other that we won dinner and a movie. For some reason, a news crew was there, and when the news did a piece on "teen dating" they played clips of Steven and I talking.

I also remember being interviewed for something in the East Meck parking lot. I think Mr. Diggs, my AP Psychology teacher, won some award. I don't really remember, because I was so petrified with a microphone and news camera in my face that everything about that incident is completely blank.

I guess I should be thankful that I'm not on the news for any more dubious reasons. Look at me, Mama! Are you proud?

No comments:

Post a Comment