Thursday, October 21, 2010

Does this ever happen to you?

You know how you can have a friend for a long time and then one day you look at them differently and all your feelings for them grow really strong and then you fall in love with them? OK, that's never happened to me, but it seems to happen in movies all the time.

However that's kind of the relationship I have with bands. I like them, I appreciate them, and then one day, I hear a song in a certain mood, and it just propels them straight into my heart and I daydream about them and replay their songs over and over.

Anyway, I have always liked and appreciated Ra Ra Riot, but then on the way to work this morning, this song came on and it felt so perfect and right and now I just...I don't know. It makes me feel funny in such a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment