Sunday, October 10, 2010

Afterwards.

 The best one came down for a long weekend:

* Mexican food and dive bar trivia
* morning vinyasas and coffee on a sunny patio
* Goodwill expeditions, where I dug up some great finds for seek vintage, including an amazing 1980s Ungaro dress, navy blue Stuart Weitzman heels, a cute short-sleeved button down (for my soon-to-be-launched guys' section of seek), and a bunch of other cute finds that I'm keeping for my own closet.
* late-night noodles and champagne (girl dates are the greatest)
* an early walk with pup and pal, down to the Ashley River
* fun, adventure, and chainsaws at Kulture Klash
* brunch at Rue de Jean
* a Sunday stroll down King Street, where no cars were allowed all afternoon
* a little non-thrift shopping that netted me the most beautiful navy blue beaded dress, worthy of the shimmiest flapper, and this incredible linen coat 

In other news, here are some things I enjoyed today:



"Would Hemingway Cry?" in the New York Times' Modern Love

"Marilyn and Her Monsters" in Vanity Fair 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment