Monday, June 22, 2009

Young Hollywood

I'm really excited about summer (which officially began yesterday, yay!) but seeing these ads makes me happy about autumn and layering. I don't have many positive things to say about young actors these days, but Emma Watson is the exception. She (or her stylist, if she has one) has an incredibly discerning eye and she's really lovely. Also, I love Harry Potter. I'm not even ashamed to admit that.


But she serves as a great new face for Burberry's Autumn/Winter 2009/2010 campaign. She's British, she's stylish, and hopefully, unlike practically every other actress out there, she doesn't have a sex tape. Brava, Emma Watson, for keeping your biz to yourself.


On the topic of stylish, young celebs, I should also mention Camilla Belle. She is gorgeous and has great taste (with one exception). I don't think I've seen a single bad outfit photo.

In Gucci.


In Valentino.

In Oscar de la Renta.


In 3.1 Phillip Lim.

If I had the option, I'd probably camp out in Camilla Belle's closet for a while.

1 comment:

Dianna Hopkins said...

Well, Emma Watson really loves fashion and spends what she can on designer clothes, shoes, and accessories, so I'd think it's safe to say that she can pretty much handle herself in the fashion department already. I love her taste - she's very classy and elegant compared to the other young stars of today.

Post a Comment