Thursday, June 25, 2009

Road trip.



Today begins Part I of my family's road trip to Wisconsin. We'll be getting a late start due to my sister's driver's ed class (I'm still in denial about this...my baby sister can NOT be old enough to drive soon.) and we'll be stopping in Louisville, KY for the night, so the dogs (and we) don't go crazy sitting in the car. We very commonly used to do the drive all at once, which I have the feeling the return trip will be.

While in Wisconsin, I will be (hopefully) seeing family, eating good food, sightseeing, swimming, boating, taking photos and generally having a good time. Due to these plans, I don't forsee myself blogging for the next bit, so, in advance, Happy Weekend, Happy End of June, Happy Fourth of July, Happy Summer, Happy Day!

I hope to have many stories and photos to share upon my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment