Friday, April 4, 2008

V-Day ROAD TRIP!

I swear...I will start blogging regularly, one day. I promise.

Right now, my brain is filled with the V-Day Road Trip. Margaret (my co-worker) and I are leaving on Tuesday morning for a 5-day trip around the South to talk to women about feminism, women power, being a female, and all other things that may stem from this. We are also bringing camerapeople and documenting our journey episodically on skirt.com.

So come with us! Read our blogs and watch our vlogs as we talk about all of the incredible individuals we meet on our way to V to the 10th in New Orleans!

Knowing how incredibly bored Margie and I both get, I'm sure you'll see a lot of random and silly antics mixed in with interviews, music, landscapes and so much more. Leave comments on our blogs and cheer us on as we get further away from home!


(Photo from huffingtonpost.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment