...and I'm a little bit ashamed.
Here's what I've been doing since I went missing from the Interweb:
* Teaching my gorgeous 14-year-old sister the glory and addiction that is Polyvore
* Drinking endless cups of peach-ginger tea, apple cider and hot chocolate
* Having fondue parties
* Dressing Maya up in my clothes and laughing at her (and filming it, so I can watch her and laugh again)
* Playing on the beach instead of participating in Black Friday
* Decorating the house with my pitiful collection of Christmas objets
* Mourning the cancellation of Pushing Daisies
* Having staring contests with the giant pumpkin pie in the fridge
* Being really, really thankful to be surrounded by these people:
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!