Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh Gwynnie...

I know some people are mocking Gwyneth Paltrow's newish website and newsletter, but I really enjoy it. Getting the weekly email is like indulging in the latest issue of Vogue-- Gwyneth makes everything look effortless. Each week falls into a different category: "Make, See, Do, Get, Go, Be."

Mostly, I love how she loves black (especially because I love black):





These are from Gwyneth's "Get" emails.

But her other advice has been strangely interesting as well. I will certainly continue to look forward to these weekly informatives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know. I love her fashion ones the best. I am a big fan of black as well!

Quintessential_Laura said...

Gwyneth is one of my fashion icons, I mean the girl can do no wrong. I would wear ALL of those outfits in a hearbeat but would especially die for that Tods trenchcoat. I'm also a HUGE fan of black and have to make an effort when I'm out shopping to not buy everything in black.

Post a Comment